According to art. 13 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council from 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regards to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR), we inform that :
1. The administrator of your personal data is Aluplast, a limited liability company at: ul. Gołężycka 25a, 61-357 Poznań, phone: +48 61 654 34 00, e-mail: [email@example.com];
2. We use your personal data obtained before or during the conclusion of the contract for the following purposes:
2.1. conclusion and execution of the contract that connects us, including the identification of possible complaints (legal basis: Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b) of the GDPR);
2.2. performance of legal obligations imposed on us under the provisions on accounting and tax law, e.g. issuing and storing invoices and accounting documents (legal basis: Article 6 (1) letter c),
2.3. establishing, defending and seeking possible claims, which may include selling our claims to another entity, i.e. in our legitimate interest (legal basis: Article 6 (1) letter f) of the GDPR);
2.4. direct marketing, that is in our legitimate interest (legal basis: Article 6 (1) letter f GDPR).
3. Providing your personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the conclusion and performance of the contract.
4. We will process your personal data for no longer than it is necessary to achieve the intended goals, i.e:
4.1. for the time necessary to conclude and execute the contract between us and the period after which the claims resulting from this contract will expire.;
4.2. for the time specified by law, e.g. the period in which the provisions require us to store invoices and accounting documents.
5. We will pass your data to the following entities:
5.1. advertising agencies or other entities undertaking on our behalf marketing or promotional activities,
5.2. entities providing and supporting our ICT systems,
5.3. entities providing advisory, auditing and legal assistance services to us,
5.4. banks, other payment institutions and insurance companies,
5.5. entities operating services such as postal, courier, shipping and transport,
5.6. entities conducting debt collection activities or buyers of claims.
6. Your personal data will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area, i.e. the area of the European Union, Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland; they will not be transferred to an international organization;
7. We do not make decisions that apply to you in an automated way or do profiling.
8. You have the right:
8.1. to access and correct your data,
8.2. to request for your data to be deleted (if they are processed unreasonably), to limit or stop their processing and transfer of data.
9. Regardless of the above rights, you have the right to object to the processing of your data based on our legitimate interest, including for direct marketing purposes.
10. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection in Warsaw, if you consider that your personal data is processed by us in violation of the law.