Tilt & Turn systems retain continuing appeal in specification sectors and high rise.
Our tilt & turn system uses a rebated corner hinge, located into the euro groove, maintaining the ovolo edge on the sash.
An odd leg sash steel design, means that a standard 15mm back set drive gear and handle holes can be routed with the reinforcement in situ and without the need to split or crop saving time in manufacture.
- A+ WER rating
- 70mm, five chamber fully sculptured system
- Integrated hardware
- 24mm, 28mm, 36mm, 40mm and flush fitting 44mm beads suitable for the best performing triple glazed sealed units
- Extensive range of woodgrains, colours and foils including flat colour options
- A 23mm rebate with an 8mm cover gives an optimum weathering performance
- Can be manufactured to PAS24:2012 and Secured By Design specifications