Flush casement windows add a style of their own to both period and modern dwellings.
With aluplast’s Flush casement window the design elements are endless with options of a deep bottom rail on the sash and also being able to create a true timber look by mechanically joining the frame and sash
The aluplast flush sash window can be manufactured with either an Ideal 70 or Ideal 4000 outer frame. That means as a aluplast fabricator, you can offer flush casements across both systems with only minimal additional stock holding. The other major advantage is that it’s available in aluskin, our click-and-fit, external aluminium cladding on aluplast Ideal 4000 suite.
- Traditional slimline design with a “Deep Bottom Rail”.
- Mechanically jointed to replicate a period timber Flush window
- An impressive “A” Rated Window
- Complete with a night vent position on the sash as standard
- 28mm sealed unit with a flush internal beading
- The sash fits into the outer frame upstand provided a seamless internal look