The Ideal 70 and eco-tech 70 bring a highly adaptable, low maintenance and technically advanced, energy efficient window and door system to the UK.
German-engineered, they’re underpinned by an energy efficient five chamber system, which easily achieves top BFRC A+ ratings.
The eco-tech 70 recycled content system option brings pioneering recycling technology to create a comprehensive offer ideally suited to the UK specification sector.
Delivered by one of the world’s leading PVC-U systems companies and manufactured by an established network of fabricators who share aluplast’s commitment to quality, service and innovation – and you’ve found not just your perfect energy efficient window and door system but also supply partner.
ideal 70 Key features
- A+ WER rating
- 70mm, five chamber window and door system
- Fully sculptured suite of profiles provide an end product mirroring sightlines from fixed lights to opening sash
- Standard 24mm all the way through to an flush fitting 44mm beads suitable for the best performing triple glazed sealed units
- Premium surface finish
- Extensive range of woodgrains, colours and foils including flat colour options
- Pioneering eco-tech 70 recycled content option – eco-tech 70 [Internal link below]
- A 23mm rebate with an 8mm cover gives an optimum weathering performance
- Can be manufactured to Part Q PAS24:2012 and Secured By Design specifications
- Part M compliant low threshold options on doors